The programs curriculum are designed to assure that students, at the time of graduation, would be able to
- Practically apply techniques, skills and modern engineering tools of environmental engineering and management by identifying and solving engineering problems within realistic constraints for example economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Plan and conduct experiments, and analyze data.
- Fit in well in a multidisciplinary team as a constructive team member by effectively communicating ideas.
- Possess knowledge of contemporary Environmental issues.
- Realize professional and ethical responsibilities.